Will you shoot my wedding out of the country, or out of state?
- Yes, yes, yes! I love traveling for photography! As long as I can obtain a work visa, I'm going.
How many images will we receive for our wedding?
- For the average 8 hour wedding you can expect anywhere from 600-1000 images.
Are the images that we receive edited?
- All images are edited with my style.
Do we own the copyright?
- No. Felsberg Photography retains the copyright for images taken. But there is a difference between copyright and print rights. You will receive print rights.
Can we edit our own images?
- Making images for you to cherish forever is so important to me. I put my heart and soul into taking and editing your pictures and I would kindly ask for you to not edit them.
Can we post our image on Social Media?
- Yes! Please do! I love seeing people comment, like, and share your images. If you don't mind also tagging me in them that would be great. It'll make it easy for people to find me if they like the photos.
What happens in an emergency and you can’t be there?
- This is a great question. Your wedding is extremely important to me and being a small business owner means always showing up to work even when I am sick. That being said in the event of an emergency where I couldn't make it, I have a backup plan. I am part of a very large network of photographers with equal or greater skill level that will cover your wedding for me in the event of an emergency.
What kind of equipment do you use, and what happens if it breaks?
- I use Nikon full frame DSLR's and I always have backups with me.
How long does it take to get our images back?
- Between 4-6 weeks.
Are there any hidden costs?
- No. We do charge state tax on our services. We do offer add ons and upgrades to your packages like extra album pages or a photobooth. But you choose if you want anything extra.
Are we able to customize our package?
- Yes of course. Every wedding is different and you may want to customize certain things from the packages.
How long is the engagement session?
- From 1 to 2 hours.
How many images will we receive from the engagement session?
- Between 20 and 40 images.
How far will you travel for the engagement session?
- Because the engagement sessions are complimentary if you want to go farther than an hour from me, I will charge a travel fee.
How do we book you?
- If we haven't already met and discussed your event in person with me, then I would require a phone call or video call before I send you a contract and invoice.
How do the payments work?
- You will need to pay a %20 deposit to reserve your date. The remainder will be due two weeks before your wedding.
How do we pay you?
- You can send in a check or pay with a credit card. I even have an online payment system too.
What do we do if it rains on our wedding day?
- We can get creative with some indoor shots that you will love. But I also bring some umbrellas for us to take some amazing rain shots which are some of my favorite images ever!
If you have any other questions, please contact me and let me know. I love meeting in person to get to know you better and tailor my services to your needs.